IT Project Manager/18 Months Fixed Term/Sheffield
Your new company
IT Project Manager required to join a Student system implementation programme for a large higher education establishment based in South Yorkshire.
Your new role
As a Project Manger working on a large complex system implementation programme you will be involved with requirements gathering, business process mapping, integration specification and benefits management.
As a Project Manager on this programme you will have the ability to plan and to progress work from project initiation to project closure. You will manage the initiation, planning and delivery stages of projects within the overall plan, including multiple go-lives, data migration, integration, business change as well as the build and delivery of the new system and processes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrable experience in Project Management including experience of Project and Change Management with a large complex environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Full end to end project management life cycle experience
- A variety of methodologies and any project certifications would be advantageous
- Experience of large scale system implementation projects is highly advantageous
- Public sector experience is highly desirable
What you'll get in return
This position is offered on a fixed term basis of 18 months. It offers a salary negotiable on experience £31,000-£40,300 but there is potential to increase on this based on performance up to £44,000. It offers remote working and an excellent public sector benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Project Manger/IT Project Manager/System Implementation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'