IT Project Lead
Salary ranges £30,755- £32,566 + Excellent Benefits
Your New Company
My client is a large Public Sector organisation based in Scarborough and is looking for an experienced IT Project Lead to join their team.
Your New Role
As an IT Project Lead you will report in to the IT Manager and be responsible for the development, coordination, planning, resourcing and delivery of IT Programmes and Projects on time and in scope.
You will be working with a mixture of internal and external stakeholders of varying levels, you will establish the finances, training, strategy and tactics needed to effectively deploy projects.
What you need to succeed
As a Project Lead you will lead the implementation of the IT Projects and Programmes, manage, coordinate and advise on project milestones, demands and ensure deadlines are met.
You will build strong collaborative relationships with all stakeholders, clarifying and communicating direction, providing up to date, accurate programme reporting and status information, whilst managing expectations.
Also you will have demonstrable experience in:
- Leading successful IT Projects of varying sizes
- Developing project plans & associated PM documentation
- Tracking projects to ensure all specified tasks are completed within the agreed budgets & timescales & ensuring remedial action is taken where appropriate
- Managing stakeholders & influencing others across all levels
- Manipulating databases using Microsoft Office applications
- Delivering Projects within a Prince2 & Agile methodology
You will ideally be Prince2 and/or Agile qualified
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary of up to £32,566 + excellent benefits, excellent pension and much more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Emily Prescott-Good for further information