We are a specialist IT recruiter, currently recruiting for an IT Project Engineer to join one of the fastest growing MSPs in the UK.
Role: Project Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 DOE
Location: UK - Working remotely from Home and Client Sites when required
Key responsibilities for the IT Project Engineer:
IT Implementation & Projects to SME’s through to Enterprise Clients
Core Technology based around Citrix, Microsoft Stack, VMware, SAN’s, Networking, Blades, Cloud
With the company's most prestige Clients
Consultancy, Implementations, Project, Documentation at High & Low Level
This is a Home Based role working remotely and Travelling to Clients Sites when required
(Business Insurance required for your personal Vehicle, mileage paid)
TBC at interview stage.
You will have to travel to site when required.
Due to the nature of Projects, the ability to work out of core hours
The ability to travel at short notice
You will be responsible for the delivery of your own projects and manage your own time in order to deliver the project.
Now is an exciting time to be working with our client as they have new technologies, new markets and new solutions driving them forward.
The client is focused upon SME to Enterprise-level organisations and boast an extensive established corporate client base throughout the UK
- The Company is very well established and now has over 200 staff across the UK.
- 800+ customers from SMEs through to Global Brands
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- EMC Premier Velocity Partner
- VMware Enterprise Partner
- Citrix Gold Solution Advisor
- Cisco Premier Certified Partner with Advanced Unified Communications
Our client is looking for someone with a broad range of skills, including but not limited to:
- Virtualisation - server/desktop/application - leveraging VMware, Hyper V and Citrix XenApp
- Cisco / HP Networking - Core, distribution and Edge installation and configuration
- Enterprise firewall installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Enterprise storage installation, configuration and troubleshooting (SAN/NAS)
- Citrix NetScaler Cloud Bridge / Citrix Access Gateway
- Active Directory upgrades and migration
- Microsoft Exchange installation, configuration and transition/ O365
- Backup / Antivirus technologies
- Hosted solutions including IaaS/SaaS/O365
- Server hardware installs
- Project implementations/project lifecycle experience
- MSP / Reseller experience
- 2 years as a project engineer/consultant
- Willing to travel
- Willing to work weekends / Out Of Hours
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Self-manage time
- Evidence of IT Self-study
- Excellent communication skills with all level of stakeholder
- Ability to author a statement of works document (business case / scope / low level tasks / risks / assumptions / dependencies etc)
- Own project design and delivery, end to end
Desirable technical skills:
- Citrix XenDesktop / XenApp / XenMobile - design and implementation
- Microsoft System Centre Config Manager 2012
- Disaster recovery
- Fortinet firewalls
- Preferably EMC storage experience
- Skype / S4B
Now is an exciting time to be working with our client as they are working with new technologies, new markets and new solutions driving them forward.
To apply, please forward your CV to us and a specialist recruiter will be in contact with you immediately.
- Implementation Experience
- IT Consultancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"