The client; is a rapidly expanding services provider. Due to a project implementation they are now looking for a temporary IT Project Coordinator to assist with their app upgrade.
The role: The client is implementing a new scheduling app which will allow them to remotely manage and schedule workload for staff members off site
Duties will involve pulling data from the old system using Excel, checking the data, formatting/ manipulating data as well as analysing data (using Excel).
Specific requirements around:
- Merging associated fields
- Identifying duplications
- Restructuring large data tables
- Intermediate to advanced excel experience (ability to produce formulas, VLOOKUP’s, data manipulation)
- Proven attention to detail
- Available for 2 months +
- Relevant experience with databases, IT, Excel, App development would be advantageous
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to analyse/ sift large amounts of data
This is a great role for someone looking for to gain project experience. Our client is looking to start someone ASAP. The role is a temporary role for 2 months plus (the assignment could extend. Rates quoted are hourly include holiday pay
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job