IT Project Coordinator / Support Engineer – Pontypridd – Up to £40,000
We are working with a specialty chemical provider and looking for an IT Project Coordinator with experience support, to be a part of project / BAU work across applications, databases and office support.
What you’ll be doing…
The successful candidate will work across the business including different offices, sales, maintenance & stakeholders to help with change requirements in different areas and work with the team to roll out these changes to the IT Hardware and Software systems (alongside the wider support team and vendors).
Alongside this you will be the point of contact for all 1 st / 2 nd line IT related matters providing support in an office and manufacturing environment.
As the role evolves, you will be working on more project focussed work including upgrades, roll outs, system changes across the company.
It will be a pretty varied role with duties on the IT Project Coordination side of things including:
* On site coordination with the project leader to implement changes
* Continuous improvement of the company workflow applications - Gathering and specifying needs as well as be an active member of the workshops
* Support the implementation of different projects e.g. Setup of new ERP
* Help the technical experts analyse and draft technical specifications
* Report on frequent basis to the project leader (Summary, risks and progress, etc)
* Prepare, plan and coordinate all requests implementation along with the Group Project leader
* Coordinate and monitor vendors
On the support side of things, you’ll be involved with things like:
* 1 st / 2 nd line support and transferring tickets to the group project team and / or service providers
* Working with third-party suppliers for helpdesk support, server and network management
* Set up and maintain Active Directory users
* Updating ERP
We are looking for people who are enthusiastic with good communication skills and have a keen interest in technology. This is the perfect opportunity for someone to develop a wide range of skills and shine in a small team.
This isn’t a highly technical support role and we are not looking for 100% knowledge in these areas, but you should have some experience in IT Project coordination - new project / roll outs as well as the following-
* Broad knowledge and experience of all Microsoft operating systems
* Administration of Microsoft Server 2008/2012, Exchange 2010/2013
* Active Directory, DNS/DHCP and Group Policies, Network Infrastructure
* Exposure to ERP systems
Experience of working with Data Base (SQL) as well as previous experience with Microsoft dynamics (NAV), and PHP would be great too but not essential to the role.
While we see great value in bringing people in with specific skills, we also realise that sometimes your background may not perfectly overlap with what is listed, we look at aptitude and attitude as well as your current skills and experience. If you don't consider yourself as ticking all of the requirements but you think you'd be a good fit, please get in touch.
Apply now to be considered or if you have any questions, get in touch with Jon –
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'