A globally renowned ERP software company based in London is looking for an experienced IT Project coordinator to manage this companies’ multiple projects.
- The project Coordinator must be organised
- Must have experience working in a similar role
- Previous experience in diary management
- ERP knowledge would be desirable
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Having to record and book meetings, appointments, events into the inhouse consultant’s diaries
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers
- Keeping customers notified on the progress of their project and how it is coming along
- Conduct project plans and project reports on multiple projects
- Attending kick of meetings with customers
- Organise meetings, travel, accommodation for project team members
This is an office-based role in the London area.
Working from home is also available a few days a week
There is a salary of £35,000 - £37,000 (depending on experience) + pension, bonus and other benefits
Please apply immediately to be considered for this IT Project Coordinator position.
Henley Morgan is the global leaders in SAP Business One jobs -
Project Coordinator/ Project Planning / Projects / IT planner / Project Manager/ Central London/ Surrey/ Berkshire / Reading / Buckinghamshire / Windsor /Edgware/ West London / Oxford /Didcot/ Henley on Thames / Newbury / ERP / Maidenhead / Slough /Bracknell/_ _Camberley/ Farnborough/Witney/ England /Whitchurch/ Andover / Carterton / Leatherhead / Epsom / Richmond /Fetcham/ Sutton /Weybridge/ Bromley / Crawley / London /Greater London /Weybridge/ Shepperton / Chertsey /Ottershaw/ Walton on Thames / Cobham / Egham / Littlelon / Feltham / Hampton / Ashford / SAP Business One / SAP B1 / SAP / ERP / Software / IT