IT Project Coordinator (Emerging technologies) required for a leading FTSE 100 energy company on an initial 6 month contract. Technologist with proven track record of project management and delivery. Preferably having some technical and commercial experience. Ability to work across teams.
The Emerging Technology Project Coordinator will focus on activities across the following areas:
** Support the ET team communications plan:
Maintaining and updating the Emerging Technology Radar site
Editing and promoting the weekly ET news tracker
Promoting ET reports to internal stakeholders via Yammer, Radar and other means, aiming to increase engagement of client stakeholders.
Supporting organisation of ET lunch and learns.
Managing the ET Adobe photo library
Manage ET team SharePoint
** Manage the Emerging Technology Hopper, including updating with new technologies and providing monthly status reports to the ET team.
** Manage process for external engagement planning. Updating the team conference planner and making recommendations on attendance, related to priority technologies, and follow up on reporting with others in GT. Coordinate team travel requests.
** Support Monitoring of the prioritised technologies and support technology deep dives, including carrying out literature reviews and high-level studies as needed.
** Track delivery of recommendations to move beyond monitoring for the highest priority technologies and, when appropriate, working with stakeholders across
Experience needed for role:
- Technologist with proven track record of project management and delivery. Preferably having some technical and commercial experience. Ability to work across teams.
- Good team working and relationship/influencing/networking skills.
- The ability to handle and synthesise large volumes of information.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to articulate complex technologies into clear positions, opportunities and executive presentations/reports.
- Good Microsoft Office Skills
- Experience in scanning, researching and evaluating emerging/new technologies
- Experience in managing networks of internal or external stakeholders.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job