Our client, a global leader in their industry, is recruiting for an Administrator to join their fast paced internal customer IT team. The ideal candidate will have great administrative and customer service skills as well as experience working in an IT environment. Candidates are also required to have strong organisational skills and have a flexible approach to work as this role will be varied.
- Obtaining and analysing quotes from suppliers.
- Point of contact for IT Hardware ad Software ordering, invoicing and queries.
- Prepare and enter purchase requisitions.
- Assist with communication to internal and external business partners.
- Review and update existing vendor/contract details.
- Follow-up and expedite orders to ensure on-time delivery.
- Has provided administrative and customer service support in an IT environment.
- Experience in effective delivery of procured IT hardware and software.
- Good understanding of Procurement, Finance principles and best practice.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, advanced Excel.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Great communication, both verbal and written.
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task.