Henry Boot PLC is the parent company of the Sheffield-based Henry Boot Group of Companies. With over 130 years of proven expertise, Henry Boot PLC is one of the leading property investment and development, strategic land development, construction and plant hire organisations in the country.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an IT Programmer & Systems Engineer to join our Group IT Department. The role will be based at Dronfield office and you will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Reporting to the Head of IT, the successful candidate will assist the Group IT Department with the maintenance and development of new and existing systems for group use.
You will be responsible for the design, build, test and maintenance of new Web / Desktop based applications that can be implemented within the Henry Boot Group. Also you will be required to assist with the support of other existing systems used.
- 2-3 years' Experience of C# .NET development utilising Visual Studio;
- A full understanding of Object Orientated Design;
- HTML 5 / CSS experience;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a team and individually;
- Excellent organisation and time management skills;
- Full UK Driving License;
- A good working ethos, willing to take on new challenges with a professional and determined manner;
- RDBMS, Preferably SQL 2016 and associated query Language
- Apple Mobile App Development experience
- Java Script Knowledge
- Jet Reports creation / maintenance
To please click here to view the job description.
In return for your commitment and dedication, we offer a competitive salary, 32 days holiday (including bank holidays), a company stakeholder pension plan, life assurance scheme and a company profit share scheme.
Henry Boot PLC is committed to valuing diversity and to equality of opportunity. As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications regardless of gender, race, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE. UNSOLICITED CVs WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- IT Programming programmer information technology system systems engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'