IT Program Manager
IT Program Manager | West London
6 month Contract | £650 - 750 per day
Due to the increased demand for our award-winning software solutions, we are actively seeking an experienced Technical Program Manager. The primary responsibility is to oversee the planning and execution of core products and/or platforms throughout the entire life-cycle, from requirement gatherings, driving development efforts with R&D teams, through the implementation and subsequent support.
- Drive the success of one or multiple products across geos. Be the credible and trusted leader of a delivery team consisting of Product managers, Development, QE and other functional teams to execute the release plan (schedules, dependencies, risks, etc) on time with high quality
- Use your technical background and product knowledge to proactively identify risks, issues and drive their resolution
- Put your stamp on the products you manage through your continuous improvement of the release process. Excellent opportunity to grow in business knowledge and work closely with sales and support.
- Independently and accurately report on the state of your release to executive and other stakeholders. Be the trusted speaker on the state of release in key checkpoint reviews
- Take your release deliverables live after driving legal compliance and launch activities
- Motivating environment with opportunity to develop into larger role
- Quick Pace, executive exposure, working across all areas of the organisation
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 2 - 3 years of previous program and/or project management in enterprise software (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred) with passion for delivering high performance, quality software.
- Exceptional skills influencing, teaming, and delivering solutions in a highly complex and nebulous environment. Fully own your release and drive to completion.
- Experienced in software development and project/program management fundamentals (software development life-cycle and quality processes, such as scoping, costs, schedules, deliverables, change and risk management, and mitigation)
- Understanding and exposure to agile framework and SaaS product delivery
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills. Outstanding organisational, prioritisation, and multi-tasking skills
- Adaptability to change, comfortable in high pace environment
- Project Management
- Project Teams
- Project Delivery
- Project Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"