Position: - IT Product Specialist
Location: - Milton Keynes (UK Travel) ideally live 1 hour commuting distance from Milton Keynes/Relocation package
Salary: - £40,000 + KPI Bonus of £10,000 + Company Bonus £5,400 and Company Car
Excellent Company Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Holiday Entitlement 28 days plus (8 days bank holiday)
- Health Care Insurance (BUPA)
- Cash Plan (Simplyhealth)
- Income Protection Insurance
- Educational Grant Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance 6 times the annual salary
- Gym membership
- Company Car
Our prestigious and award-winning client is currently looking to recruit an IT Product Specialist to assist their customer base by providing leading IT scientific support. The successful candidate will possess the passion and experience to deliver exceptional application and hardware support both on-site and remotely.
- TCP/IP awareness
- Experience of Remote IT Support
- Customer Focus
- Technical and logical problem-solving capability
- Reading and understanding scientific and/or technical documentation
- Experience with IT troubleshooting, Event Viewer, Management console
- An awareness of data security requirements and good working practice
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Call centre/ Support Centre experience
- Training in troubleshooting and installing virtual environments (VMWARE/Hyper-V)
- Experience of Laboratory IT systems
- Microsoft /CompTIA certification
- BSc (Hons) degree in Biomedical Science or equivalent
- Training Qualifications
- At least 2 years 'experience working within a blood science laboratory
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Operating System troubleshooting
- Hardware deployment services
- Telephone Support - Respond within pre-defined KPI timescales
- Accurate and timely electronic call recording and logging
- Utilise remote access applications where appropriate, abiding by rules governing its usage
- Call data accuracy/ First Time Fix Rate
- Create and update as required documentation relating to training, installations, SOPs and regulatory issues.
- Plan installations and instrument software upgrade schedules
- Administer and deliver customer training courses in-house and in laboratory
- Continually update training course material to reflect new practice
- Maintain high customer competency examination pass rate
- Develop and promote customer portal
- Conducting full investigations of incidents
- Good organisational skills.
- Highly results driven, focusing on KPI Targets
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Effective & timely communication.
- Problem identification and solution.
- Accessing risks and decision making.
- Thinking clearly and analytically
- Being able to work under pressure
- Innovative and good time management skills
- Customer Service
- Hardware Support
- IT product specialist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'