£50,000 - £58,000
Are you an IT Procurement expert, looking to join a business where you can make a real impact? Are you looking for a company that combines the positives of a working for a major UK brand while retaining the benefits of an agile and growing environment?
You will manage the IT supplier portfolio, both managing performance and relationships with existing suppliers, benchmarking costs, and creating and maintaining category plans, including sourcing the market, identifying and promoting new innovation alongside the Head of IT. You will be someone who can generate ideas and make them happen – who will not only ensure we comply with our procurement processes but add value to the IT and Operational teams by working side by side on a daily basis to deliver best value.
• Strong IT Procurement knowledge and evidence of key savings
• Ability to work the full Procurement cycle from pre tendering activity right through to day to day contract management
• Able to work at pace, and have flexibility to your plans
• Work autonomously, and manage own workload
• Manage current supplier relationships, and develop new suppliers
• Experience of software and licencing agreements, including Microsoft Cloud,
• Lead development and execution of company IT procurement strategy (overall and by category) to identify improvement opportunities, deliver best value-for-money and deliver real bottom-line impact.
• Work alongside the relevant supplier manager to track performance of suppliers against the contract on key contractual KPIs working and ensuring that the suppliers are delivering on all fronts.
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Chris Bradley at Procurement People
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job