Reed procurement and supply chain are currently recruiting on behalf of our client based in Bootle for a IT Procurement Specialist.
This is for a 6 weeks temporary contact, you will be an experienced procurement specialist and have knowledge in the IT sector. The purpose of the contract with to provide commercial and technical support to assist the safeguarding project group and evaluating tenders.
You will be responsible for:
• Relationship management with suppliers and internal teams.
• Liaised regularly with the procurement team for the appointment of contractual support.
• Produce financial justification case for approval by the delegated of final cost.
• Technical and Commercial guidance to assist the company in being an intelligent customer.
You will need to have the following to be considered:
• Desirable CIPS Qualification
• Experience in a procurement role, ideally at a senior position.
• Understanding of applications and IT systems.
• Experienced in delivering public sector and government tender
• Ideally exposure to the Nuclear Industry
• High Level of knowledge of procurement legislation and best practice.
To apply for immediate considering please email a copy of your CV to Claire.Griffiths@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business