IT Procurement Manager FTSE 250
An amazing opportunity to work for a FTSE 250 retail and entertainment organisation, with some very reputable brands in the group that has arisen due a huge investment into technology.
This role requires someone that has had some experience in sourcing for IT Hardware, Services, Software, Telco and Networks on a strategic level. This role sits within a relatively new team within a large, class procurement function, but focusing on IT spend with a consistent focus to transition into a full strategic function.
- IT Category Lead to source new suppliers and rationalize spend
- Analyse the market to advise internal stakeholders
- Sell the benefits of procurement to the business leads and consult accordingly
- Negotiate with suppliers to achieve the best cost and service for the business
- Implement SLA's into new and existing supplier contracts
- Draft contracts from scratch
- Suggest new supplier opportunities from current and past market knowledge
Experience & requirements:
- Ideally has had some management experience
- Implement strategies into a function / business
- Previous procurement experience, specifically in IT/IS/Technology
- Confident in negotiating and managing all levels of stakeholder
- Able to analyse data and process it into advice / benefits for the business
- Basic technical understanding of IT and the relevant sub-categories
- End to end procurement experience on a strategic level
- MCIPS or degree qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'