IT Procurement Lead
An outstanding opportunity at a global, dynamic and highly respected FTSE 50 organisation, IT Procurement require an experienced leader to deliver a successful Cyber procurement process to support a Global suite of security capabilities. Throughout 2018 a significant number of initiatives will be kicked off requiring a comprehensive procurement acquisition strategy.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the services / capabilities are delivered on time and to budget.
Day Rate: Market Rate (£700-£1000 approx)
Duration: 6-9 months initially
Location: East Berkshire
• Delivering best-in-class technology products and services with the right balance of cost control, risk mitigation and speed
• Leading the negotiation strategy for large and complex contracts
• Advising team members as they lead strategic and tactical efforts
• Managing and responsible for supporting all Cyber / technology supplier`s and procurement-related functions
• Act as an effective change agent, playing the role of the educator while directing the acquisition activities of IT and the business in a proactive and strategic way
• Driving the technology procurement acquisition strategy
• Establishing technology procurement processes and procedures that balance cost, risk and speed
• Establishing metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) for the technology procurement team
• Ensuring continuous technology procurement process improvement
• Responsible for technology procurement organization leadership, strategy, market intelligence, procurement automation and analytics, procurement operations efficiency and effective operating model and supplier relationship management program:
• ISM or CIPS Qualification
• Significant Technology Procurement Management experience
• A demonstrated ability to achieve superior results from leading the technology procurement function teams is expected.
• Look for someone who has developed an effective technology procurement strategy that had a high impact in a similar capacity.
• Legal experience, with a background in technology contracts, is an advantage.
• Familiarity of Cyber security issues and market place
procurement, Sourcing, IT procurement, London, Middlesex, Surrey, Slough, Maidenhead, Uxbridge, Buckinghamshire, Reading, Home Counties, Hampshire, Berkshire, change,
- IT Procurement Lead
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job