Senior opportunity for an IT leader with knowledge of SDLC, process improvement and compliance - Up to £85,000
£80,000 - £85,000 + Benefits & Bonus
Reading, Berkshire UK (UK travel)
Your new company
Hays are exclusively recruiting for an internationally renowned software consultancy based in Reading. They are seeking to appoint a highly qualified IT Senior Manager with a strong understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and best practice process management and improvement. You'll report into a global director and manage a small, specialised team of senior process owners and IT auditors, with close matrix links to project managers and developers.
What you'll need to succeed
- Highly experienced at interacting with technical senior leadership teams, and improving their visibility of project teams and progress.
- Management of diverse stakeholder groups.
- Proven at process and compliance improvement in technical project teams.
- Deep knowledge of software development and IT audit processes will help you interact with these teams with ease.
- Recommend and execute strategic process improvements to quality management systems (QMS) and project leadership across the group.
- Proven leader of teams. Focus on team development and engagement.
What you'll get in return
In return you'll be offered the opportunity to influence at a very senior level within a global organisation. You'll be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and benefits package of up to £85,000 + Benefits & Bonus.
What you need to do now
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'