IT Portfolio Manager/ Permanent/ London
Your new company
This London Borough is seeking to invest in their community. They believe their residents deserve the best from their council. To that end, they are committed to delivering their digital transformation agenda which will transform the services they offer their residents.
Your new role
As a driven Portfolio Manager, you will be key in helping deliver the digital strategy and managing a team of project professionals and a portfolio of digital projects.
You will help drive governance, process and best practice across the IT & Digital Services team and the wider organisation. This transformation programme will enable the Council to become a more digitally enabled and innovative organisation which will help them to achieve their vision of delivering great digital services that will help change people's lives.
What you'll need to succeed
You will bring to the role extensive, relevant knowledge and experience of IT portfolio management including:
- Strong experience and understanding of the digital agenda within a public sector with proven experience of building and developing relationships across a range of business areas
- Significant experience of programme and/or portfolio management ideally with experience of delivering digital transformation within a large organisation
- Proven background in developing and maturing project governance, process and best practice within a complex organisation to deliver significant change
- Strong stakeholder management at all levels with internal and external partners with the proven experience of developing strong relationships across organisation boundaries
- Experience of acting in a change capacity with a passion for harnessing information systems and technology to improve efficiency and organisational effectiveness
What you'll get in return
As an employer of choice this London Borough offers an extensive benefits package including:
- Competitive salary package £51,048 - £63,267
- Career Average Pension Scheme
- 33 days leave, plus bank holidays
- Flexible working (including home working)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- IT Programme Manager/IT Portfolio Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'