Success Recruit are currently working with an Insurance Company based in Central Essex who are looking for an IT Operations & Systems Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate must be able to manage crisis situations whilst remaining calm and professional, ensuring a resolution is achieved quickly and effectively.
The successful IT Operations & Systems Manager will be expected to:
- Understand and carry out Network Maintenance, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Design and Implementation
- Be able to complete audits
- Have experience writing procedures
- Ability to build and develop relationships with suppliers and providers
The successful IT Operations & Systems Manager will be rewarded with:
- Part of a forward thinking and well-established company
- Onsite kitchen and corporate offices
Purpose of the Role
The purpose of the IT Operations & Systems Manager is to maintain the company’s current systems (Microsoft Virtual Servers 2008/2012 & Windows 10 Desktop) whilst constantly evaluating, recommending, testing and installing new technology.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Providing help desk support and training users
- Putting together manuals for users
- Providing secure access to the network for remote users
- Keeping software licenses up to date as well as mobile phones, copiers and other licensing requirements
- Complying information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Identify trends and prepare reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information and trends
- Forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget
- Scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective action
- Maintaining system protocols by writing and updating procedures
- Ensuring the company is compliant with GDPR
- Completing project management of RDT Landscape SQL Database including Kofax and Document Management
- Ensuring the security of data from internal and external attack
The successful candidate must be willing to be flexible to work the occasional weekend when systems or computer updates are needed.
Experience of PowerBI SQL and TrackIT Helpdesk would be advantageous for this role but not essential.
Monday to Friday - 9AM to 5:30PM
£45,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Problem Solving