Avanti are recruiting for an IT Operations Manager to work in Redhill paying up to £60k plus benefits
The role does involve looking after 3 infrastructure staff but this is very much a hands on role working with cyber security, security policies, networking, raids, virtualisation, remote access systems, CRM, email and web security.
The company number are based all over the globe in Europe, Asia and the UK and offer a 7% matched pension, 25 days’ holiday, full training, exposure to cyber security.
- Conversant with Cyber security and enforcement of drive encryption for IT systems
- Experience of MoD IT system security policies and/or 27001 processes - advantageous
- Ability to understand minimal high level requirements of IT systems and implement a detailed solution
- Someone that leads by example and is hands on and able to lead peers in the build of IT systems effectively and timely to tight customer (internal and external) demands
- Familiar with cyber software tools to build servers/laptops securely and locally validate prior to external testing
- Full UK driving license with no more than 3 penalty points
- Degree in IT or relevant subject matter desirable
- GCSE level or equivalent standard of education
- HNC,HND and or NVQ level education in IT or Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- Presentable and articulate
- Be able to work competently alone or as part of small teams.
If you think you have the right Operations or Support experience for this role apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"