IT Operations Manager - London - £50k - £60k
Broster Buchanan are working with a well-known retail organisation, now looking for an IT Operations Manager to join their Operations Team in London. The salary on offer is between £50,000 - £60,000 + benefits.
As IT Operations Manager you will manage a team of technical support analysts and third-party partners. As well as support, lead and manage the organisations IT Operation function, in line with IT Strategy and best practices.
- Manage Incident and Problem Management
- Fully responsible for Change Management
- Lead RCA meetings for all major incidents
- Implement, manage and chair monthly Operational Service Reviews with IT Heads and CIO
- Work closely with the project teams to transition project deployments/changes into IT Operations
- Work alongside the Head of IT Operations & Security to manage the IT partners
- Implement monitoring strategies including regular checks and maintenance to ensure business continuity
- Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve user satisfaction
Key experience required:
- Led a similar technical support function
- Advanced technical knowledge and understanding of most of the following: Window OS, Windows Server, O365, Azure, SQL, Networking, Firewalls, Routers, VMware, Hyper-V, SCCM, SharePoint, Cyber Security, Encryption, Cisco, and Database administration
- ITIL qualification
- Vendor/Supplier management experience
- Experience working in Retail - Advantageous
For further details on this exciting role, then please apply and I will be in touch to discuss.
- "IT operations" or "service delivery" or "change or "change management" or "operations or "operations manager" or network or "technical support" or IT
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'