IT Operations Director
We are looking for someone with strong overall management experience of various IT functions. The successful candidate will have the ability to manage technical teams, with a good understanding of various and new technologies working within business. The role will cover Service Desk, Applications Support and Infrastructure and forms part of a newly launched IT transformation programme across EMEA being rolled out under the leadership of the Head of Technology Services.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in managing IT services including Service Desk, Desktops, Applications, Databases, Networks, Infrastructure and Servers (physical and virtual)
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of ITIL, preferably to Expert level and general ITSM best practice
- Experience of training, performance management and staff development within teams
- Excellent people management skills and customer service manner
- Strong technical problem solving skills and experience
- Ability to design and implement service improvement plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- A background in professional services with a pragmatic approach to management and delivery.
- Experience of international IT operations is desirable, managing remote European teams and stakeholders.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job