IT New Business Developement Manager - IT Managed Services
360 Recruitment are a specialist IT recruiter, currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading Managed Service Providers as a IT New Business Development Manager (IT Managed Services), selling;
Full IT support
Security & Compliance
Network & Infrastructure.
IT New Business Development Manager (IT Managed Services)
Basic Salary ranging from £50,000 - £80,000 dependant on experience
+ Double OTE commission
+ Uncapped Commission
+ Company Pension.
+ Life Assurance.
+ Health Cover.
+ 33 days holiday.
Remote role (Home Based)
With UK travel to clients site and company sites for meetings
Permanent - Full-time
We are recruiting a IT New Business Development Manager (IT Managed Services). Our client offers a full spectrum of managed IT products including full IT support, Unified Communications, Cloud Infrastructure, Security & Compliance, and Network & Infrastructure. With further plans for expansion and their genuine desire and commitment to help their colleagues maximise their full potential.
The purpose of the IT New Business Development Manager (IT Managed Services)
- Win new clients, grow and develop existing client base
- Developing new business related to full IT support, Unified Communications, Cloud Infrastructure, Security & Compliance, and Network & Infrastructure
- Close high value new business opportunities
- Develop and manage virtual teams that secure multi-level contact
- Developing new business related to Professional Services and Managed Services
- Account planning and customer relationship management
- Ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Identify new business opportunities
- Achieve GP and Revenue sales targets
- Develop pipeline
- Record forecast sales.
Skills and Experience:
- Experienced New Business sales skills
- Won New Business in IT Managed Services or Cloud Services or Cyber Security Services
- Excellent communication skills
- Articulate IT solutions at multiple levels
- Passion for technology
- Solving customers business needs
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Professional negotiation and influencing skills
- To work as part of a team and to share information
- Advanced sales skills
- Experience selling Microsoft IT solutions/ portfolio
- Demonstrate New Business wins
Experience of new business sells of products and services related to the Microsoft 365 and Azure technology portfolios
If this sounds like the role for you then please make an application and a member of the team will be in contact immediately.
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- New Business Development
- IT Infrastructure
- Cloud Infrastructure
- IT Managed Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'