To provide IT technical support through the design, implementation and administration of the businesses computer network systems.
Installing and configuring devices, diagnosing and trouble-shooting problem, controlling access to service and keeping the network running smoothly and efficiently with little or no downtime.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support staff with IT problems
- Ordering, stocking and replenishing IT consumables
- Implementing network security measures
- Monitoring and reporting on network performance and usage
- Managing network growth and development
- Salesforce administration, building reports, re-setting passwords, security setting levels
- Business Intelligence / SAP - ability to interrogate the data, export and create dashboards
- Manage and install new computer software as required
- Administration of user accounts and other IT systems
- Managing back-up systems and plan disaster recovery contingencies
- You will have a recognised IT qualification
- You will have experience of working in a network environment and experience of hardware fault diagnosis and repair
- You will be able to be flexible with working hours as and when required
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'