We are helping a Global award winning brand in their search for a Network Security Specialist. This organisation is going from strength to strength and is constantly investing in the latest technologies.
This role will focus primarily on ensuring that any supported technologies are secure by design, with a focus on perimeter equipment such as firewalls and remote access technologies.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of core enterprise systems and network security products, such as firewalls, proxies and remote access, ensuring that sufficiently robust processes are in place for ongoing management and maintenance of such solutions across all datacentres and offices.
- Assist with the Cyber Essentials certification process and any other security certifications the business undertakes.
- Assist with the on-going review of all core IT back office server, storage, unified communications, firewall and network infrastructure, ensuring that security best practice is applied where possible to existing infrastructure and all new solutions deployed within the firm.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- CCNP Security or relevant security certification
- CCNP Routing & Switching certification advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience of working on mission critical perimeter systems within an enterprise environment.
- Experience in designing and implementing network security technologies: CiscoASA and/or FirePOWER firewall equipment.
For the right individual a salary ranging between £40-50k plus a great benefits package including (but not limited to) a contributory pension, private medical with Bupa (this extends to your Spouse and dependants), season ticket loan, agile working, subsidised gym membership, subsidised canteen, cycle to work scheme, death in service, life assurance and excellent holiday allocation with the option to buy or sell further days.
This rare opportunity has come up due to expansion , Apply for more information.
- Network Infrastructure
- Network Security
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job