Morgan Philips Group is an innovative recruitment business with a footprint across 4 continents. In just 5 years, we have built a global platform that disrupts conventional thinking in executive and professional recruiting. We combine high-touch consultancy with worldwide search capability and digital sourcing technologies to help you recruit better, faster and cost effectively.
IT Security Officer/Manager
Purpose and Context
This role is responsible for helping to shape the portfolio of IT & Network security services. This will include participation in a range of activities with both internal and external stakeholders and groups.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience of security technologies but most importantly the skills to effectively organise, manage and support project and service developments for critical service infrastructure.
This role will work closely with internal teams such as Security and Trust and Identity. The role will also work closely with project teams on issues relating to security.
· Act as the Service Owner for the Trusted Certificate Service.
· Liaison with Community groups active in security (SIG-ISM, WISE etc).
· Responsible for organising the work related to Security Operations and DDoS Detection and Mitigation service to ensure uninterrupted network connectivity for the membership.
· Planning, design and organisation of a security training and awareness programme for the Organisation.
Regular business travel will be required in this role. Travel will mainly be within Europe, but some worldwide travel may be required.
Knowledge, understanding and experience of current and actual security technologies such as DDoS mitigation, trust management, cryptography etc.
- Security Incident handling and crisis management experience.
- Working experience and knowledge of information security and risk management standards such as ISO 27001 and ISO 27005, NIST, MITRE etc.
- Able to use, update and produce standard security procedures (including guides, work instructions and checklists); examples are patch management and password policies.
- Previous experience of working in a research and education environment.
- Exposure and knowledge against SOC and SIEM systems like Splunk and MISP.
- Experience of enhancing and developing documentation for technologies and best practices.
- ISO 27001
- IT Security
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'