Our client, a progressive and innovative company in the IT industry, is seeking a well-presented, experienced and motivated IT Network Engineer.
Reporting directly to the CIO you will have responsibility for setting up, developing and maintaining computer networks within an organisation or between organisations. Duties will include;
* Offering support to users, staff, clients, customers and suppliers, and troubleshoot any problems that arise
* Liaising with project management teams, third-line engineers and service desk engineers on a regular basis
* Provide remote support to on-site engineers and end users/customers during installation
* Design and implement new solutions and improve resilience of the current environment
* Undertake data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments using information from multiple sources
Reliable, organised and flexible, the successful candidate will have IT/Network training, CompTia, CCNA, MCSE etc. with excellent problem-solving, communication and customer service skills and a high standard of technical knowledge previous experience in a similar role is essential.
In return, the company offers a generous salary, company vehicle, mobile phone, laptop and the opportunity for career development and progression.
- Service Desk
- New Solutions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job