BMI Healthcare are Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for an IT Network Engineer to join their team of staff covering the BMI regions accross the UK.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Cisco CCNA or above
- Detailed knowledge of network technologies and proven experience working within an IT Technical Network role.
- Knowledge and experience working with the following technologies:
- Enterprise level networks and solutions
- User Remote Access Technologies (SSL VPN’s)
- VPN, WAN, LAN, WLAN, VOIP, DNS, DHCP, MS-Server
- LAN, WAN, Data Centre, Redundancy and Security implementations.
- Cisco, Dell and Juniper detailed network configurations.
- Palo Alto, Checkpoint, F5 BigIP and FortiNet datacentre technologies (Desirable)
- Technical knowledge, working experience and comprehensive understanding of technical platforms in use within BMI Healthcare.
Duties of this role include:
- To assist with the provision of an excellent, cost effective IT network services across all BMI Healthcare locations nationwide including clinical, support and corporate functions.
- To contribute to a stable, reliable and available IT network infrastructure by:
- Monitoring network engineering performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Configuration and installing various network infrastructure and services
- Performing network maintenance and system upgrades
- Assisting with on-site issues and management of escalations as required
- Providing technical proficiency within the network team
- Maintaining agreed standards, processes & procedures
- Performing liaison of 3rd party network providers, contracted resources and managed services
- Contributing to the strategy and process for network-related technologies
- To monitor and maintain the IT network services in accordance with the SLA’s.
- Resolution of incidents and problems providing high standards in technical resolution and customer care.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job