Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000 p/a + private healthcare + company bonus + pension + gym membership
A fast-growing IT Systems Integrator and Cloud Computing provider based in west London is looking for a qualified and experienced UK-based Network Architect to join the team and work with a range of clients to deliver solution and service excellence.
Drawing on over 15 years' experience and a Microsoft Gold Partner and Citrix Partner, they offer bespoke IT solutions, from infrastructure, to data management, to DR and access solutions.
As the Network Architect with extensive routing and switching experience you will lead the experienced Network Team and be accountable for the successful delivery of network-related projects, driving customer satisfaction, and daily operations relating to the network. You will be acting as a specialist providing expertise and direction to the internal team as well as assisting their clients with the design, configuration, and implementation of solutions to clients. On a daily basis you will be responsible for ensuring that the network is secured, fully utilised, and maintained to a high working standard.
Essential skills and experience:
- You must be CCNP and CCIE qualified and certified within the next 12 months.
- At least 5 years' experience working for a MSP/ISP as a Network Architect or Senior Network Engineer, working on designing and deploying data centre solutions.
- Excellent customer facing and presentation skills
- Experience in EIGRP, OSPF, HSRP, BGP, MPLS, VRF.
- At least 5 years' experience in at least five of the following:
- Cisco wireless LAN controller
- Cisco catalyst and Nexus switches and routers
- Huawei switches
- Firewalls (Juniper, Palo Alto, Sonicwall)
- VMWare ESX/HyperV
- Server infrastructure
- Citrix Netscaler
- F5 Load balancer
- Excellent salary negotiable based on experience
- Company performance related bonus
- Up to 30 days' annual holiday
- Company pension
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working
- Subsidised gym membership
- Personalised training and certification plan
- Attendance at national and international technical conferences
During the current lockdown rules this is role can be done remotely, with weekly visits to their office in west London and to client sites as needed.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'