IT Migration Upgrade Engineer
Urgent requirement for IT migration project upgrade engineers starting on Tuesday (13th March - 19th March)
The work will be initially working on a site in Cardiff (Bridgend) for 5 days.
You will be working in a team of engineers responsible for migrating new applications to desktop PC's and mobile devices and some end user support where required.
Full projects scope includes;
- Removal of legacy applications
- Migrating new domain
- Installation and setting up of new applications
- Floor walking support where required
- Contract commencing Tuesday 13th March
- You will need to commute to fixed site in Cardiff (Bridgend)
- Day work usually 9am-5:30pm
The rate for the work will be £130 per day working via an umbrella / ltd company.
Please send me an updated CV to find out more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job