We are seeking an administrator to support our growing ecommerce presence including Shopify and eBay. We also require support with other digital administrative areas such as stock control and social media.
To implement key aspects of the website including
- Setup of new product lines and promotions.
- Send out abandoned basket and marketing emails.
- Review marketing and advertising strategies to ensure optimal sales opportunities, including search engine optimisation (SEO).
- Update inventory
- Process orders
Maintain social media platforms.
Assist in the day-to-day management of eBay, including:
- Making price, stock and delivery updates
- Implementing listing enhancements
- Monitoring sales figures and identifying trends
- Checking all orders are shipped by the target shipping date
- Creating and managing Promotions
Assist, where required, other members of the team with ad hoc duties.
Computer literate with good Microsoft Office knowledge
Focussed attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment
Able to handle multiple priorities well
Able to work well independently and as part of a team
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proactive and innovative
Analytical and highly numerate
Graphic design using Adobe Photoshop for both web and print
Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or in other administrative position
Experience of Shopify and/or eBay selling advantageous but not essential
Experience working in an ecommerce environment a distinct advantage but not essential
- Adobe Photoshop
- Computer Literate
- Microsoft Office
- Written Communication
- Outstanding verbal