An exciting opportunity exists for an IT Manager to join this market leading manufacturing business that has been established for over 50 years, as it continues to deliver strong growth. As the IT Manager, you will take charge of all aspects of technology provision, from strategic planning to user support, ensuring their systems remain robust into the future.
As part of the management team, you will:
- Develop and implement the IT strategy aligning with the business goals and objectives
- Oversee maintenance and scalability of the IT infrastructure, including servers, networks and hardware
- Manage all systems, systems including ERP, CRM and CAD systems
- Manage various projects of varying size and complexity, including an ERP upgrade
- Ensure robust cyber security measures to protect both business systems,and intellectual property as well as improve security posture
- Form, build and maintain relationships with third-party suppliers
- Provide technical support across the business and identify training needs
- Monitor system performance and analyse relevant data to identify areas for improvement
- Lead and manage the IT team, fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment
With proven experience in a previous IT management role, you will have held responsibility for both strategic and operational elements of the function, having operated in a fast-paced manufacturing or engineering environment.
Proficient in ERP systems, you will also possess excellent knowledge of cyber security and compliance standards. With an aptitude for problem solving, with effective troubleshooting and critical thinking skills, you will be a strong leader who inspires innovation, improvement and best practice within the team.
Most importantly you will have a collaborative and inclusive approach with the ability to build relationships with all stakeholders, being able to engage with users to understand their issues and look to develop and implement solutions.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'