IT Manager – a brand new hybrid role in Harrogate
This is an ideal role for an IT engineer ready to transition into management or an IT manager looking for a fresh challenge.
An exciting opportunity to shape, lead the IT infrastructure and take charge of the IT operations for a growing company that offers development and progression.
The salary is up to £40k + company benefits + hybrid working (2 days WFH)
As an IT Manager, you will:
- Manage and maintain the IT infrastructure and systems across the company
- Develop and implement IT policies and procedures
- Provide technical support and guidance to staff
- Manage the day-to-day technical operations
- Coordinate with external partners
- Ensure IT security and compliance
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Knowledge of IT best practices and emerging technologies
- Knowledge of the Microsoft tech stack, Power BI, network and servers
Temp to perm option is available if you want to try before you buy.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now or email
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'