Our client is looking to recruit an experienced IT Manager to run their team handling 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support.
The IT Manager will oversee a professional IT team who are responsible for technology services across our UK and Ireland locations., supporting over 200 internal users
- Lead and manage the Internal IT team, providing immediate line responsibility for their performance and development.
- Act as management continuity for the Product IT team in the absence of the Director of Technology, and Product IT Manager.
- Work closely with the Product IT Manager to ensure that technology services align with service delivery, security, and compliance requirements.
- Maintain and uphold current security standards, including ISO27001 and Cyber Essentials+. Continuously strive for technological improvements and operational efficiencies within the department and throughout the organisation. This will include the technical remediations that fall within this area, and forming part of the core audit teams to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Collaborate with the Director of Technology to develop and maintain processes and service quality, fostering agile and efficient technology services in coordination with the EMEA regions.
- Handle complex, confidential, and high-pressure problems while maintaining consistently high standards of work.
- Work with the IT team to effectively manage, and develop critical company IT systems, and infrastructure to ensure value is always extracted, and efficiencies through uptime, and reliability are realised.
- Utilise SLAs with the IT services to ensure IT service delivery for UK & Ireland is constantly improving.
- With the IT team ensure IT inventory is effectively managed, and innovated as needed to cater for business requirements, and working with the Director of Technology, ensure the IT budget is kept to target.
- Plan, and roll-out relevant training with the IT team to the business to ensure continued compliance and best practices are driven forward. Constantly evaluate 'what good looks like’ in this area to further develop our IT awareness and best practices in the business.
- Maintain, and develop IT policy and procedure to ensure best practices are constantly adhered to within the team, and external compliance demands are met.
- Conduct performance appraisals for the Internal IT team, ensuring motivation and professional development. With the support of the Director of Technology, assist in setting annual KPIs and targets in line with the technology strategy.
- Provide escalation pathways for technical and personnel issues to support and nurture the growth of the Internal IT team.
Essential skills and Qualifications
- Batchelors degree in IT or Computer Science
- ITIL Awareness/certifications
- Proven track record of leadership and managing staff
- Strong technical background of hardware, software, networking, and cyber security
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'