Our client based in Hull is currently looking for an experienced IT Manager. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of IT Services and applications. You will have a real passion for technology and be able to communicate well with internal and external customers. Experience in reporting and Business Analytics would be highly desirable.
- Improvement in the strategy and function of IT.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of IT services and applications.
- Having a steady disposition and being patient with technical setbacks or time-consuming problems
- Understanding of both private and public Cloud infrastructure and the use of virtual machines within these environments.
- Knowledge of MS Server Technologies including SQL Server, Remote Desktop, and VM Ware
- Relational databases including SQL, HANA, and other third-party products
- Ability to manipulate and present business data in a powerful and easy-to-understand format using MS Power BI, Tableau, Crystal Reports, etc.
- Advise senior management and provide strategic guidance on IT developments
- Lead the implementation of new IT systems, processes, and technologies.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in IT Management
- Network topologies both LAN and WAN across multiple sites.
- Crystal Reports
- Office 365/Cloud
- MS Power BI and Tableau
- Process automation
- ERP experience
- Private Medical Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Flexible working
Interested? Please click Apply now!
IT Manager – Hull
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'