SALARY: £35,000 - £45,000
CONTRACT TYPE: Permanent
Our client are a very well established leading manufacturer of water and chemical tanks. They supply a range of tanks throughout the UK and Europe. Our client is looking for an IT Manager to oversee all IT on their two sites.
The successful IT Manager will be required to do the following:
* Oversee the day-to-day operations of the IT operations using Basic Active Directory and Jira Helpdesk.
* Develop and implement IT strategies and initiatives.
* Ensure company ERP system provides complete traceability.
* Manage and maintain the company's network infrastructure to ensure operational integrity and security of the network: Networking, Telephony, Access Control System and CCTV Monitoring.
* Monitor system performance and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
* Collaborate with other departments and external support companies to identify and address technology needs.
* Monitor and maintain IT assets, licensing and information security.
* Manage IT projects from initiation to completion.
Our client is looking for an IT Manager applicant with the following experience and attributes:
* Previous experience as an IT Manager OR a strong candidate looking for the next step in their career (you may be at a 2nd or 3rd Line or equivalent role currently).
* Excellent technical knowledge across networking, Office 365, SQL and BI solutions.
* Development and management of ERP solutions, OrderWise preferred.
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
* Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think critically.
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES: IT Manager, IT Administrator, 2nd Line Support, 3rd Line Support, Senior IT Engineer, IT Helpdesk Manager
This role is commutable from:
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike. This particular role includes people with experience in IT Manager, IT Administrator, 2nd Line Support, 3rd Line Support, Senior IT Engineer, IT Helpdesk Manager.
- 3rd Line Support
- IT Manager
- 2nd Line Support
- IT Administrator
- Senior IT Engineer
- IT Helpdesk Manager
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'