IT Manager / Operations Manager - Hull - £35,000
Principal IT are working with an Microsoft Service Provider based in Hull that are looking for an IT Manager / Operations Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Our client prides themselves or providing a first class IT Service to local businesses across Hull and Yorkshire. They have a vast range of clients from Sole Traders to Engineering Businesses and Hospitality. Ideally this would position would be great for someone who has experience of working in an MSP or a large IT Team.
To be successful in this role they are looking for someone who can hit the ground running in a challenging environment. Your responsibilities within this role will include identifying new technology products for their client and presenting these to meet new requirements and improve their existing service. In this role you will also play a big part in the smooth running of a successful and busy IT managed service provider.
- Work in conjunction with the IT Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining engineer scheduling, deployment, and prioritisation of work.
- Be able to provide technical proposals and quotations to clients for a variety of IT solutions utilising the existing technical team for support where needed.
- Oversee the internal billing process and review project and ad-hoc work completed by the technical team prior to invoicing.
- Be confident speaking with clients, dealing with high-level customer escalations acting both proactively and reactively to ensure any remedial actions are delivered to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Oversee any administration function of the business from inbound calls to client
- Support the onboarding of new members of staff, issuing contracts of employment working in conjunction with HR, training and have experience of delivering disciplinary procedures.
- Demonstrable track record in managing IT service delivery within an IT Sector / MSP
- Self-confidence to navigate complex and evolving technology delivered to our customers
Experience of managing Continual Service Improvement Plans, Problem Management and Major Incident Management
- Ability to build and maintain strong, cohesive working relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Strong sense of prioritisation and execution against critical deliverables, coupled with a sense of personal ownership for key account deliverables.
- Strong analytical skills and able to interpret information from numerous sources to prepare and present reports.
- A passion for Service Improvement.
- Being accountable for the customer - working internally with other teams to actively deliver a high level of service.
- Provide regular reporting, and service improvement plans.
- Manage any incidents that trigger Major Incident Management process
- Salary of between £30,000 to £35,000
- Yearly Bonus of 5%
How to Apply:
If you are interested in hearing more about this IT Manager / Operations Manager position or interested in applying for the role please follow the link below or contact Principal IT Directly.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'