Our growing client based in Peterborough is currently looking for an experienced IT Manager. You will be responsible for managing the IT and Systems on a day-today operational basis and be the main administrator for ERP systems.
- Oversee the operations of the IT operations, including Active Directory and Jira Helpdesk.
- Implement IT strategies and initiatives to support the company's goals
- Maintain the company's network infrastructure to ensure operational integrity and security of the network:
- Monitor system performance and troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Collaborate with other departments and external support companies to identify and address technology needs
- Monitor and maintain IT assets, licensing, and information security
- Manage IT projects from initiation to completion
- Ensure the company ERP system provides complete traceability
Skills and Experience:
- Networking and data infrastructure experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Office 365
- Development and management of ERP solutions is essential
- Experience with BI solutions
- SQL query statement experience
- Strong communication skills
- Good pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Training and Development budget
Interested? Please Click Apply Now!
IT Manager – Peterborough
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'