A powerhouse within the orthopaedic technology industry is looking for an IT Manager to join their team in Egham on a permanent basis with the option to work remotely 2 days each week once the handover has been completed.
Coordination of all IT-Activities in UK/ IRE & supporting the global organisation 1st, 2nd & 3rd level IT support for users of IT applications and infrastructure
- User consulting/ support and provision of IT services Acceptance of user enquiries (IT support, fault analysis and rectification, orders)
- Cooperation with interface areas (including key business stakeholders)
- Quality management for involved IT service providers (internal/ external)
- Escalation management in the event of disruptions to IT operations
- Implementation and maintenance of hardware, software and network technology
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting in the client area
- Maintenance of the corresponding documentation
- Organisation and implementation of user training
- Collaboration on new IT solutions Coordinating local IT projects
- Ensuring adherence to IT compliance regulations
Skills / Experience Required
Good knowledge in the following areas
- User support and communication
- Client operating systems Windows
- Standard Office applications and services
- Windows Server/ Active Directory (at least basics)
- Microsoft Exchange (administrative basics)
- Microsoft InTune (administrative basics)
- Various client hardware and peripherals (notebooks, printers, etc.)
Desirable basic knowledge
- Databases, mobile clients, iOS clients and applications
- Project management - SAP Business One - Data Privacy
Training & Education
- Any training in the IT sector, ideally System Administrator
- Min. 5 years' experience in IT
Personality & Behaviour
- High customer and service orientation
- Reliability, open and communicative nature
- Ability to work in a team and commitment
- Willingness to travel
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'