£Market Rates/Day Inside IR35
We are seeking an IT Manager for our client based in Northwood. This role will be fully site based 5 days per week.
The IT Manager role will be an initial 3 month contract, paying market rates Inside IR35.
Hours of work: 08:00 - 16:30 with some work expected to be outside of this due to the responsibility of the role.
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role it will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
- Competent and experienced IT Manager with strong M365 experience
- Strong organisation skills and good decision-making skills who has run IT Departments before
- You will work with autonomy and manage the day-to-day IT service/Opps, act as an escalation point of all things technical and operational, organise and monitor the Service Desk and all day to day workloads
- Strive in a very fast-paced environment with constant demands and conflicting priorities.
- Strong IT Operational skillset
- Delivering a quality IT Service
- Back-end networking skills to front end device management
- Experience in support and maintenance of Windows 10/11 OS
- AAD, Intune
- Experience of working with Audio Visual Equipment.
- Excellent communications skills
If you are interested in the above role - Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review
IT MANAGER, ICT MANAGER, IT MANAGER, SUPPORT MANAGER, IT MANAGER, HEAD OF IT, IT MANAGER, M365, WINDOWS11, INTUNE, AAD, AZURE, AV, AUDIO VISUAL EQUIPMENT
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Should you require reasonable adjustments at any point during the recruitment process or if there is a better way for us to communicate, please do let us know.
- IT MANAGER
- ICT MANAGER
- HEAD OF IT
- SUPPORT MANAGER
- AUDIO VISUAL EQUIPMENT
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'