Robert Half Technology are partnered exclusively with Oxford Gene Technology to recruit an IT Manager to lead the team and its IT services across their Cambridge and Oxford office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT Manager who enjoys developing their team and be hands-on with cutting edge technology!
Oxford Gene Technology (OGT) provides world-class genetics research solutions to leading clinical and academic research institutions.
Founded by Professor Sir Edwin Southern, OGT has helped pioneer the molecular medicine revolution by enabling smarter decision making in human healthcare.
With customers in over 60 countries worldwide and ambitious expansion plans, OGT has a strong reputation and increasing share in the large and growing genomic medicine market.
The Group's CytoSure™, Cytocell® and SureSeq™ range of microarray, FISH and next generation sequencing products deliver high-quality, high-throughput genetic analysis, enabling accurate identification of the causative variation underlying genetic disease.
OGT is a rapidly growing company with state-of-the-art facilities and over 100 employees based at our head-office in Begbroke, Oxfordshire, or at our Cytocell office in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. Since its acquisition in 2017, OGT are a subsidiary of the highly successful Sysmex Corporation, currently ranked in the top 10 global in-vitro diagnostic companies.
You will be responsible for managing OGT's IT systems, including IT operations, infrastructure, applications, and project delivery. This is a great opportunity for a hands-on IT Manager to join a well-established team!
- Design and continuously develop OGT's IT strategy ensuring these align with business objectives
- Line manage, mentor and coordinate activities of the IT Support team across Oxford and Cambridge
- Lead on ISO27001, Cyber Essentials audit policies and procedures
- Manage IT system and backup solutions
- Scope out and implement IT projects related to system and server upgrades, backup solutions, DR operations
- Provide ad-hoc end-user support
- Previous experience managing IT infrastructure and EUC services
- Significant experience managing and implementing IT infrastructure projects
- Strong technical skills including Windows Server, M365, Active Directory
- Experience of implementing and maintaining ISO27001, Cyber Essentials policies
- Salary up to £75,000
- Pension Scheme (10% non-contributory)
- Private Health Insurance
- Private Dental Insurance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: legal-information/privacy-notice.
Security alert: scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website: fraud-alert
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'