Location - Flexible - Home worker, ideally based within c. 1 hour of Bracknell to make getting into an office once a week feasible
Our Client an internationally recognised leader in providing accredited professional learning and training is seeking an experienced IT Manager to join their team as they contiune to grow and accelerate the Digital transformation of the experiences and services they deliver to their clients.
The successful candidate will combine Project Management skills with stakeholder and 3rd party supplier management experience to deliver the roadmap of projects that are key to the future strategy and contining growth of this company.
About the client
Internationally recognised provider of accredited professional learning and consulting solutions. Delivering learning solutions for portfolio, programme and project management, IT service management, risk management and business financial literacy via their Learning Platform using a blend of e-Learning, games and simulations, mobile learning, traditional and virtual classroom training, practical workshops and coaching. The client has provided best practice learning to more than 500,000 people, across 5,000 organisations, in over 100 countries. The company and its multilingual trainers can support customers around the world with local offices in the UK, Middle East, Australia and New Zealand.
About this role
About this role
Your primary responsibility will be working with different areas of the business to implement our IT and Digital transformation projects. The role will involve running multiple projects and owning the end-to-end delivery of the projects. You will be working closely with their 3rd party suppliers, managing technical and commercial expectations both internally and externally as well as working at a technical level to ensure the technology and its implementation is fit for purpose.
- Manage and deliver the Digital Transformation roadmap
- Provide end-to-end project management.
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget.
- Plan work and set deadlines to meet the agreed needs.
- Develop detailed project plans and monitor progress.
- Work closely with and manage external suppliers to plan and execute project deliverables.
- Track issues from reporting through to delivery and manage change requests.
- Manage external and internal expectations for delivery deadlines.
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications.
- Communicate project plans to the wider business and get buy-in.
- Monitor and report on project progress.
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions.
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues.
- Seek opportunities for improvements to the technology and work with the business to identify new areas of development.
- Keep up to date with innovations and latest web technologies.
- Develop and manage knowledge of IT across the business.
- Undertake other tasks and duties as required
- Proven work experience of IT Management in a technical environment (5yrs+).
- Demonstrable experience of running multiple, concurrent IT projects.
- Hands on experience with project management software, such as MS Project.
- Experience with external software developers.
- Experience of running Agile software development projects.
- Good communications skills, with customers, teams, and stakeholders.
- Business & IT strategy experience.
- Customer-focused mindset.
- Experience with QA practices.
- Experience with web development and web technologies.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
Desirable Skills / experiences
- Any experience within the training sector would be beneficial.
- Prior experience of Learning Management Systems or Learning platforms would be advantageous
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'