My client, a thriving commercial business in Witham, is looking to recruit an IT implementation manager to support with the below:
Produce the plan setting out the release implementation activities (readiness checkpoints, decision points, rehearsals, release communications etc), and the release-critical project activities and milestones that need to be monitored in the weeks leading up to the release.
Define a Communications Plan to successfully Manage Senior Executives through the creation and implementation of each release.
Define and implement the necessary governance to manage progress against the release implementation plan (release implementation meetings, reporting etc).
Work with PMs and delivery leads across the programme (functional / technical delivery, testing, operations and business readiness) to ensure a clear and common understanding of the critical activities for the release and ensure workstream plans are consistent and aligned with the release implementation plan and approach.
Define the management arrangements required to control the implementation of the release, including the processes, roles and responsibilities for decision-making, communications and Analysis and Software Design - To contribute, in conjunction with other members of the team, to the research, analysis and production of functional specifications and software design.
* To assist in the gathering and agreeing of user requirements
* Providing the day-to-day coordination of projects
* Building relationships with clients and colleagues
* Responsible for estimating costs and scheduling
* Building long term strategies to promote any process improvements
- To assist in ensuring documents and analysis/designs produced meet expectations and company quality standards. Communication
- Ensure a good level of teamwork, highlighting issues in good time, and proactively suggesting solutions to resolve problems where relevant.
- Effective prioritisation and meeting deadlines. Create a "Go To" Team for support with business challenges and opportunity, delivering value to the wider business through Project and Change delivery in a proactive, forward-focused and solution orientated way. Regularly consult with the business to provide services and expertise for project management, and as a technology expert to support, facilitate and administer the Datex Warehouse Management System across the Group. Implement new advancements in the field of system and enterprise architecture. Ensure end-user proficiency with new systems, programs, and applications in both the UK and Europe. Actively manage future projects, including creating project documentation, budget setting and control. Develop and deliver training to team and business users on project management, controls, actions, risks and other governance. Assign resources to projects (people and places).
If this is of interest, please get in touch asap with an up to date CV and details of your salary expectations and notice period.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'