Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a long standing client who are looking to add to their team on a full time, permanent basis for an IT Implementation Manager.
This is a company who have grown rapidly over the past 5 years and sustained growth over the past 18 months. Multiple sites across the UK and EU whilst this role is based in central Essex.
Key duties include -
- Produce the plan setting out the release implementation activities
- Define and implement the necessary governance to manage progress against the release implementation plan
- Work with PMs and delivery leads across the programme
- To assist in the gathering and agreeing of user requirements
- Providing the day-to-day coordination of projects
- Responsible for estimating costs and scheduling
- Regularly consult with the business to provide services and expertise for project management, and as a technology expert to support, facilitate and administer the System across the Group.
- Implement new advancements in the field of system and enterprise architecture.
- Ensure end-user proficiency with new systems, programs, and applications in both the UK and Europe.
- Develop and deliver training to team and business users on project management, controls, actions, risks and other governance.
- Relevant qualification such as a degree in IT and have knowledge of database administration, servers, IT infrastructure, networks, systems management,
- SQL and SSRS knowledge at an intermediate or advanced level.
- Power BI knowledge
- Extensive release/implementation/ project management experience.
- Understanding of live operations (business and IT) and the enhanced support arrangements required for a major implementation.
- Management of development projects and / or programmes.
- Awareness of IT architecture.
- Experience of working as a Developer or Project Manager
The ideal candidate will have experience of the above and worked on large scale projects, having a background within the logistics industry is advantageous however not essential.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'