Our international automotive client is looking to recruit an IT Manager. You will manage and coordinates all the activities with the IT Department at the Sunderland facility, to ensure the efficient operation of the company’s infrastructure, client services, databases, software and hardware, with the main focus on supporting the internal and external customers
Responsibilities to include:
- Identify and deliver key strategic technology programmes which will provide the company with a fit for purpose systems environment that enables and complements the business strategy
- Responsible for supporting all software including ERP (SAP), MES (Solidat), and EDI
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of IT systems, including networks, storage, backups, security, server rooms, servers, PCs, operating systems, and associated hardware
- Effective people management of the IT team with a focus on fostering a culture of continuous improvement and development
- Ensure that all IT changes are properly tested, documented and implemented without or with minimum interruption to the standard business operations
- Implement standards related to software/hardware changes, backups, user changes, security policies and procedures, disaster recovery plans, and other key standards related to IT best practices and procedures
- Design, negotiate, align with stakeholders and lead implementation of new (or changes to existing) business processes.
- Manage hardware and software suppliers as well as IT consultants and contractors to ensure Sunderland receives appropriate levels of service.
- Collaborate with other divisions to promote synergies where possible
You will have the following experience:
- Excellent leadership skills with focus on people, project management, accountability, professionalism, team work, fosters innovation and change, and focuses on vision for future
- Working experience with ERP (Preferably SAP) and MES systems
- Advanced knowledge of IT infrastructure, and business applications
- Excellent people management skills
- Solid understanding of standard business processes in manufacturing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Technical leader supporting employees when needed
- Understanding of manufacturing and logistics processes
- Ability to work and prioritize multiple projects at once and able to re-prioritize projects quickly and efficiently
- Excellent troubleshooter and problem solver.
Salary Expectations: £55,000 - £60,000 plus excellent benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'