About the Role - IT Manager
As our IT Manager you will be responsible for Acora's Internal IT systems, security and business continuity.
Job Responsibilities - IT Manager
- Asset Management - maintaining the Acora Internal IT Asset register.
- Maintenance - ensure patch management is performed across the Acora IT assets in line with the Security Platform vulnerability assessment and external best practices.
- Monitoring/Service Availability - ensure systems are operational and performant.
- Optimisation - working with business to identify continual improvements, design and delivery of improvement projects, life cycle management.
- Documentation - creation and maintenance of documentation relating to Acora IT Infrastructure and Services - including network diagrams and any other configuration documentation.
- Training & Communication - single point of contact for all non-support related queries regarding Acora IT Services. Regularly engage Acora users to ensure they are familiar with Acora systems and best practices.
- Policy & Standards - defining and maintaining all Internal IT governance and policies (in line with ISO standards)
- Licensing Compliance - ensure software licensing compliance and respond to audit requests from governance bodies and vendors.
- Deliver continuous improvements to Acora Internal IT Services, with Acora IT Manager representing the role of customer to Acora Professional Services Teams (Engineering and Architecture).
- Deliver Internal IT support to all Acora employees.
- Line Management
- Manage a team of Acora dedicated Service Desk Analysts to resolve 1st line incidents and service requests
- Management of Internal IT Budget
- Work with Acora CIO and Finance to define and track annual budget, incorporating operating costs for Infrastructure, software, services, networking, devices and CapEx costs to deliver continuous improvement projects.
- Maintenance of the Information Security and Privacy Management System
- Chair the Monthly Security Committee meeting and ensures minutes are captured and actions delivered.
- On-going maintenance of the Company's Privacy Management System.
- Maintenance of the Acora Business Continuity Management System
- Collaboration with Acora sales function to support RFP/due diligence activities relating to Acora IT Business Continuity.
Essential Skills - IT Manager
- 3-5 years working in IT Operations Management.
- Strong hands on technical skills and understanding of cloud technologies (Azure, Office365), End User device management and telephony.
- Experience of managing a team or similar experience.
- Knowledge of ITIL or equivalent.
- Experience of liaising and managing 3rd party suppliers (comms, telephony).
We are a UK based, award winning, IT services and technology company with over 25 years' experience. We provide a range of IT support and Microsoft-centric, business software and cloud solutions to help mid-market organisations modernise their IT so they can compete and win in the digital economy. More than 300 clients trust us to take responsibility for part, or all, of their IT from solution design to support.
Acora has its Head Office in Burgess Hill, West Sussex as well as locations in Bletchley and Solihull.
We are growing, ambitious and hard working. Our desire is to be an employer of choice with happy and fulfilled employees. Training, development and wellbeing are important aspects of our people focus.
In general, you can visit Acora online without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information such as your name and e-mail address, to correspond with you and fulfil your request. Acora is fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016.
- Management Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Windows Azure
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'