£45,000 + Benefits
I am looking for an experienced IT Manager for an exciting organisation based near Chester. As the IT Manager you will be responsible for the entire IT estate across 4 sites all within 10 minutes of one another.
You will have two direct reports including a network administrator and IT Security Analyst and be responsible for network, cyber security, and IT systems across the business. You will also provide helpdesk support to all areas of the business.
- Provide technical support to end users.
- Manage 3rd party vendor relationships.
- Provide Microsoft 365 and Azure Active Directory administration and support.
- Maintain Microsoft operating systems and security systems
- Monitor network usage
- Perform and maintain routine backups
- Produce documentation for all information and business systems.
- Manage and support network printers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a great organisation. Please send your CV to for a swift response.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'