We are excited to be representing an industry leader who are based in Harrogate. This is a great opportunity for an IT Manager who will provide management to the business’ infrastructure in accordance with contractual service delivery requirements and be responsible for day to day management of the IT team whilst acting as the subject matter expert for the department across the business.
We are seeking candidates with a wealth of experience tackling various hardware and software problems and someone that is confident providing solutions. Having an understanding of the latest technology trends and working with third party software companies is also an essential to be successful in this role.
Duties to include:
- Identify, analyse and act on opportunities to improve and update software and systems in line with company processes.
- Develop/enhance and implement IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation.
- Ensure regular checks are being performed on network and data security elements.
- Manage the day-to-day contractual and operational deliverables.
- Conduct regular system audits and ensure comprehensive reporting is provided.
- Support 2nd and 3rd line reviews and audits of Operational IT related policies, processes and activities.
- Provide operational IT system reporting and metrics for Board reporting and for senior staff.
- Lead and maintain oversight and reporting for all IT projects involving existing and new systems, updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.
- Team of management setting goals and objectives working towards annual performance whilst identifying opportunities for team training.
- Design, support and were applicable lead internal training and workshops for staff.
- Maintain operational relationships across the business in support of the established engagement and governance model.
- Establish and maintain a calendar of any contractual and operational deliverables as defined within the IT service provision.
- Manage and coordinate any IT related incidents with the service provider and conduct root analysis and identify actions to mitigate recurrence.
- Work with the Information Security department to analyse the information security and cyber resilience performance of the Corporate Business IT Infrastructure service provider and report internally.
- Analyse operational service performance of the Corporate Business IT Service provider, including the long-term analysis of routine performance metrics such as support ticket handling and response.
- Assume responsibility for and lead the supplier management relationship with the Corporate Business IT Infrastructure provider.
- Lead monthly supplier review meetings incorporating Information Security elements with the attendance and support of the Information Security Manager.
- Provide subject matter expertise to Management in support of the delivery of IT related changes to contractual agreements.
- Work with the Senior Management Team to support and lead cross-functional IT related changes/proposals across the business.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum plus extensive benefits package which includes up to 10% annual bonus and a generous pension contribution. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to establish themselves in a well regarded organisation and make a positive impact.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'