Role: IT Manager
Sector: Managed Service Provider (MSP)
We are recruiting on behalf of a MSP based in Brentwood who are looking for a IT manager to direct their team of skilled engineers.
- An medium sized MSP that provides high-class IT solutions throughout the South of England
- The business is growing organically by 100% each year and this trend is forecast for the foreseeable!
In this role, you will be managing two small teams of infrastructure engineers, ensuring that the IT systems are supported, implemented and maintained to the highest standard - you will play a vital role in allowing this company to continue to provide their impeccable services uninterrupted.
Sound good? See the tech stack below:
- Virtualisation - Hyper V / VMware in a live environment
- Networking, including network Security protocols.
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Office 365 / Exchange Server
- Infrastructure project design & implementation - Migrations, Rollouts, Upgrades et.
Experience in the following would be desirable but not essential at all;
- SQL Server (desirable)
- AWS / Linux
- Citrix XenApp
Does this role and technical outline fit with your experience and aspirations? - Hit apply to find out more!
cisco - asa - firewall - networking - infrastructure - telephony - voip - 3rd line - third line - windows - server - gpo - group policy - active directory - Microsoft - linux - aws - amazon web service
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Hyper V
- Exchange 365
- Windows OS (7 onwards) Exchange Server
- Office 365 Microsoft Azure Windows Server (2008 onwards) VoIP Support Windows Networking AD
- GPO Antivirus & System Backup Solutions ERP System Support Virtualisation technologies: VMware
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'