Are you an ambitious Senior IT Professional looking for the next step in your career? This is a new position filling the gap between a small team of IT Engineers and the Head of IT, working across all areas of IT within the company.
You will come from a technical background and have strong high level technical knowledge, along with leadership skills.
You will support the IT Team, managing the workflow and ensuring all IT projects are completed along with taking on management duties and leading the team in the absence of the Head of IT.
You will manage the helpdesk and change control system, lead IT projects, provide high level technical expertise around applications, services and infrastructure which are hosted in Azure and locally.
You will come from a hands on technical background and be looking to take on extra responsibility
* IT related Degree or relevant work experience/qualifications
* Broad knowledge of IT including; networks, servers, desktop, internet, Firewalls, printing, CCTV & telephony, Office 365, MS Teams,
* Good working knowledge and experience with Azure
* Excellent skills across compliance and risk management
* Desire to learn new skills and systems and explore new technical solutions as the company grows
* Strong communication skills and effectively explain technical issues to different parts of the business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'