An IT Manager with experience of ERP and SQL Server is requird by our client in the Manufacturing sector in Southend, Essex. A salary of up to £45k basic is available.
As IT Manager you will be focused on the provision of generalist IT support to desktop applications, WAN networks and CRM Systems alongside the IT Assistant. However, experience of ERP systems combining Finance, Operations, Manufacutring on networked production systems is essential. OUr client uses Epicor, but good knowledge of SQL Server Database Manageend is also useful. You will manage one member of staff and will be supporting all users and must be willing to get ‘hands on’ in technical support.
The IT Manager must have a good range of technical skills and the ability to develop and implement new systems according to SLAs and agreed budgets.
Applicants from a Manufacturing background will have strong MRP or ERP systems knowledge such as SAP or Epicor, as well as warehousing processes knowhow, will be very much of interest.
- ERP systems experience - preferably Epicor.
- SQL Database Management experience
- Experience in IT infrastructure planning and development.
- Maintaining spend within agreed budgets.
- Evidence of strong team leading and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Windows and MS Small Business Server operating systems.
This is an opportunity to become a key member of the Management team, driving for success as a respected global manufacturer/distributor.
Basic salary to £45k basic plus 25 days holiday and pension.
This is an office-based role and the right applicant will be expected to be able to commute.
Commute from: Shoeburyness / Wickford / Rayleigh / Basildon / Westcliffe-on-Sea
Please send your CV through to Peter at CV Screen in strict confidence.
IT Systems Manager / ERP Manager / ERP Systems Administrator / IT Operations Manager / Network Manager
- IT Manager vacancy in Southend, Essex
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems and SQL Server
- Hands on technical skills as well as strategic and procedural skills.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'